Looking to take your game to the next level or are you just starting the game? Either way, we offer programs all year that will help you develop into a more complete lacrosse player. Maineiax takes great pride in giving you some of the best coaching in Maine with multiple college coaches, elite high school coaches, and college players on staff to help you grow your game all fall and winter. Players within each program will be grouped by age and skill level. We promote a fun and positive learning environment while helping you get ready for your spring school season.
PROGRAM DETAILS: PORTLAND
Tuesdays or Sundays @ the MAC (6th-12th grades)
Our Lacrosse Academy is one of our most popular programs! This program is designed to help you improve the most important parts of your game: speed training, stick skills, and game awareness! Players will spend the hour rotating through three stations to work on stick work routines, speed and agility and participating in live games on the field. It is an exciting hour of lacrosse to help improve your overall game and fitness! Players will be grouped by age and skill level.
Tuesdays 7:30-8:30 PM @ the MAC
6th-12th grades, $125
June 12 – July 17 (no practice July 3)
Tuesdays 6:00-7:00 pm @ the MAC
January 2 – February 6 (6 weeks) $150
February 13 – March 27 (7 weeks) $175
January 2 – March 27 (13 weeks): $300
March only – March 6 – 27 (4 weeks): ~$99
PROGRAM DETAILS: SACO
Thursdays @ the OA Sports Center (15 Lund Road, Saco)
Limited to 25 players each session!
Our 6-week Lacrosse Academy in Saco is designed to help you improve your strength and speed with professionals while enhancing your stick skills with our coaches! Players will spend the first hour at the Parisi Speed School, working on footwork and increasing speed! Then players will move over to the enhanced wall at the Hitters Count to work on new stick work routines to help improve their overall game! This program is limited to 25 players due to space; only paid players have a spot! If signing up for both sessions, you must fill out both registrations below.
Thursdays: 7:00-9:00 pm
February 15 – March 29 (6 wks) $250
*No practice on Feb. 22 due to vacation*
1st hour at Parisi Speed School & 2nd hour at Hitters Count on wall – THIS PROGRAM IS FULL!
Mondays: 7:00-9:00 pm
February 26 – March 26 (5 wks) $210
1st hour at Parisi Speed School & 2nd hour at Hitters Count on wall – spots available still!
- Maineiax does not prorate the cost for a missed practice or for not being able to participate in a full program.
- Maineiax reserves the right to change a program at any point or move players to a different program during the session based on skill level and/or attendance numbers.
- US Lacrosse membership is required for all players for insurance and liability purposes, no exceptions.
WHY LAX ACADEMY
- A high intensity workout to improve your fitness with speed training, agility & footwork
- Develop better stick skills with wall ball routines
- Live game experience with lots of touches and improve game awareness
- Don’t have time to get comfortable as you’re moving through stations and having fun!
The above program is played indoors on FieldTurf at the following three locations:
Maine Athletic Complex “The MAC” (formerly called 207Sports) – 1173 Riverside Street, Portland, ME
Portland Sports Complex “The Dome” – 512 Warren Ave, Portland, ME
OA Sports Center – 15 Lund Road, Saco, ME