Looking to take your game to the next level or are you just starting the game? Either way, we offer programs all year that will help you develop into a more complete lacrosse player. Maineiax takes great pride in giving you some of the best coaching in Maine with multiple college coaches, elite high school coaches, and college players on staff to help you grow your game all fall and winter. Players within each program will be grouped by age and skill level. We promote a fun and positive learning environment while helping you get ready for your spring school season.
LACROSSE ACADEMY: PORTLAND
Tuesdays, 6:00-7:00 PM @ the Maine Athletic Complex (the MAC)
Our Lacrosse Academy is one of our most popular programs! This program is designed to help you improve the most important parts of your game: speed training, stick skills, and game awareness! Players will spend the hour rotating through three stations to work on stick work routines, speed and agility and participating in live games on the field. It is an exciting hour of lacrosse to help improve your overall game and fitness! Players will be grouped by age and skill level.
Players will receive some of the best coaching in Maine from college coaches to elite high school coaches. Guest appearances will be made by the following college coaches:
Brett Allen, Head Women’s Lacrosse Coach at Bates College
Liz Grote, Head Women’s Lacrosse Coach at Bowdoin College
Karen Henning, Head Women’s Lacrosse Coach at Colby College
September only (Sept. 4-25, 4 wks) $99
October only (Oct. 2-23, 4 wks), $99
September and October (Sept. 4-Oct. 23, 8 wks), $175
(no practice 10/30)
November only (Nov. 6-27, 4 wks), $99
November and December (Nov. 6-Dec. 18, 7 wks), $175
LACROSSE ACADEMY: SACO
Fall & Winter details TBD @ the OA Sports Center (15 Lund Road, Saco)
Middle School & High school players
Limited to 25 players each session!
FALL PROGRAM INFO COMING SOON!
1st hour at Parisi Speed School & 2nd hour at Hitters Count on wall
Our 6-week Lacrosse Academy in Saco is designed to help you improve your strength and speed with professionals while enhancing your stick skills with our coaches! Players will spend the first hour at the Parisi Speed School, working on footwork and increasing speed! Then players will move over to the enhanced wall at the Hitters Count to work on new stick work routines to help improve their overall game! This program is limited to 25 players due to space; only paid players have a spot!
- Maineiax does not prorate the cost for a missed practice or for not being able to participate in a full program.
- Maineiax reserves the right to change a program at any point or move players to a different program during the session based on skill level and/or attendance numbers.
- US Lacrosse membership is required for all players for insurance and liability purposes, no exceptions.
WHY LAX ACADEMY
- A high intensity workout to improve your fitness with speed training, agility & footwork
- Develop better stick skills with wall ball routines
- Live game experience with lots of touches and improve game awareness
- Don’t have time to get comfortable as you’re moving through stations and having fun!
The above program is played indoors on FieldTurf at the following three locations:
Maine Athletic Complex “The MAC” (formerly called 207Sports) – 1173 Riverside Street, Portland, ME
OA Sports Center – 15 Lund Road, Saco, ME