MAINEIAX BOYS PROGRAMS
Maineiax is thrilled to announce the relaunch of boys lacrosse beginning in September 2018! Maineiax was founded as a girls and boys lacrosse club and we’re excited to bring the boys game back! Our strong brand, excellent communication, elite coaching and prime location are just a few things we know you’ll love about Maineiax boys lacrosse!
Looking to take your game to the next level or are you just starting the game? Either way, we offer programs all year that will help you develop into a more complete lacrosse player. Maineiax takes great pride in giving you some of the best coaching in Maine with multiple college coaches, elite high school coaches, and college players on staff to help you grow your game all fall and winter. Players within each program will be grouped by age and skill level. We promote a fun and positive learning environment while helping you get ready for your spring school season.
- We take pride in how we run our club; we offer superior organization, consistent and efficient communication, and high level instruction under a model that meets the needs of all ages and ability levels.
- Every grade AND player matters. No matter the age, each player receives elite coaching from our college and high school coaches. You’ll learn from some of the best coaches in Maine!
- We believe in the growth of Maine lacrosse. We believe in our Maine players and want to help them get to the next level, create mentors for them & watch them have fun while learning!
Our Skills Training program is for players to work on improving their fundamentals in the off-season. The hour program will be spent focusing on improving players stick work by working on both hands with lots of reps and individual feedback. Grouped in small groups, we’ll break down fundamentals in station work and work on stickwork, stick protection and enhance skills. Players will also work on fundamental skills such as effective dodging, competitive ground balls, creative shooting, defensive positioning and footwork, goalie positioning and more. The last part of the hour will be spent on small sided games. No matter the players skill level, our goal is to help them improve their ball handling skills to become a better player. Players will receive some of the best coaching in Maine from college coaches to elite high school coaches. All skill levels are welcome.
Wednesdays, June 23 – July 21 (5 weeks)
K-12th grades, 4:00-5:00pm, $99 (4-5:30pm on 7/7 & 7/14 as makeup)
@ North Yarmouth Academy in Yarmouth
Wednesdays, September 15 – October 27 (7 weeks)
K-5th grades, 4:00-5:00pm, $150
@ Maine Athletic Complex, 1173 Riverside St. Portland
Wednesdays, September 15 – October 27 (6 weeks)
6-12th grades, 5:00-6:00pm, $175
@ Maine Athletic Complex, 1173 Riverside St. Portland
Our Elite Training Academy is designed to help you get your game to the next level in the offseason! The pace will consist of high-intensity reps as players rotate through stations to work on fundamental skills, stickwork routines on the wall, speed training & fitness and game awareness in small sided games. Prime360 (http://www.prime360training.com) or Maineiax certified staff will work with our players in one station on agility, footwork and building strength and conditioning! This is an opportunity to enhance your skills before the season in a competitive atmosphere while getting lots of touches with the ball and improve your fitness and game awareness! Players will be grouped by age and skill. Package this with the Premier League for a complete two hour workout! All skill levels welcome.
@ the Maine Athletic Complex (the MAC) in Portland
Our Maineiax Premier League is a weekly pickup game where players will play an indoor live games! MPL is designed to help get players stick and stamina in top shape in the off season and before the spring season. The hour includes a live game with high-intensity reps, lots of touches with the ball and fast-paced action while being coached through team concepts on the field. Depending on numbers, we’ll play full field OR split the field into two fields and play 4v4. Don’t miss this fun hour of play! Players with experience only / limited spots available.
BOYS WORLD CUP
Divisions: 3rd/4th, 5th/6th, 7/8th, High School
@ the Maine Athletic Complex (the MAC)
February 21-March 28, 2021
Our most popular program of the year and the perfect pre-season warm-up! League play is designed to get you ready for the season! Teams will play indoors at the MAC or outdoors on full field. Register as a team or register as a free agent and we’ll place you on a team. This live play experience will ensure each player gets lots of reps while enhancing game awareness & speed and improving stick skills & lacrosse IQ.
TRAVEL TEAMS - SUMMER & FALL
Lacrosse is much more than a sport. Maineiax uses lacrosse to build friendships, teach life long lessons, create gateways to college, and provide an experience you cannot find anywhere else. Our travel teams are for elite players looking for more than just pick-up leagues. We practice and train to build fundamentals and game knowledge to become the best players and teammates as possible.
Our mission at Maineiax is to:
- Develop and improve individual players to help them reach their fullest potential.
- Emphasize team play and camaraderie to become better all-around lacrosse team players.
- Play at some of the best regional tournaments.
- Superior organization with consistent and efficient communication.
- High level instruction (college & elite HS coaches) under a model that meets the needs of all ages and ability levels.
- Season dates: Summer (June -July), Fall (September-November) and Winter (January-March)
For more travel information, please click here.
- Maineiax does not prorate the cost for a missed practice or for not being able to participate in a full program.
- Maineiax reserves the right to change a program at any point or move players to a different program during the session based on skill level and/or attendance numbers.
- US Lacrosse membership is required for all players for insurance and liability purposes, no exceptions.
The above programs are played at various locations. For more information, click the link below.