TOP FLIGHT TRAINING
Train all year and it’s so much more than lacrosse.
Add another dimension to your training which no other club is offering.
To be the best, train with the best all year round.
By invitation only.
TOP FLIGHT DETAILS
If you want to be the best, you need to train with the best all year round! Top Flight is a NEW offering that provides a next level training regiment for the most dedicated and elite players in the state. It is by invitation only and meant to push the players that show they have the passion and dedication to their game year round. It focuses on small group training, positional work, strength and conditioning workout plans, nutrition guidance, lacrosse journaling, video breakdown, and small sided play. Top Flight training includes:
- Top Flight Academy (small group training & positional work)
- Top Flight Leagues (full field game)
- Specific strength & conditioning workouts
- Video Analysis
- Weekly testing with leaderboards
- Journal keeping
- Sports Nutrition
- ConnectLax Profile
Girls: 9th-12th grades (2021-2024s)
By invitation only
@ the Maine Athletic Complex
6 weeks sessions, attend as much as you can!
Session 1: September 22 – October 31
Tuesdays – Academy 5:30-7:00pm and League 7:00-8:00pm
Saturdays – Academy 9:00-10:30am
Session 2: December 7 – January 30:
Mondays – Academy 5:00-6:30 and League 6:30-7:30pm
Saturdays – Academy & League 9:00-10:30am (in December) and 10:00-11:30 (in January)
*No practices from December 21 – January 2 due to holidays.*
If interested in joining this elite group, please fill out the form below.
- Maineiax does not prorate the cost for a missed practice or for not being able to participate in a full program.
- Maineiax reserves the right to change a program at any point or move players to a different program during the session based on skill level and/or attendance numbers.
- US Lacrosse membership is required for all players for insurance and liability purposes, no exceptions.
The above programs are played at various locations. For more information, click the link below.