TOP FLIGHT TRAINING
It’s not just a travel team, it’s a regimen.
Train all year and it’s so much more than lacrosse.
Add another dimension to your training which no other club is offering.
To be the best, train with the best all year round.
BOYS TOP FLIGHT
Boys: 6th-12th grades
@ the Maine Athletic Complex, 1173 Riverside St, Portland
This program is for experienced players only. By invitation only. To inquire, email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to be the best, you need to train with the best all year round! Top Flight is a NEW offering that provides a next level training regiment for the most dedicated and elite players in the state. It is by invitation only and meant to push the players that show they have the passion and dedication to their game year round. It focuses on small group training, positional work, strength and conditioning workout plans, nutrition guidance, lacrosse journaling, video breakdown, and small sided play.
Bates, Bowdoin & Colby College Coaches
Joe Murphy, Prime360
Top Flight Details:
Top Flight Academy (small group training & positional work)
- Top Flight Academy (small group training & positional work)
- Top Flight Leagues (full field game)
- Specific strength & conditioning workouts with Prime360
- Video Analysis
- Weekly testing with leaderboards
- Sports Nutrition
Top Flight Travel Team
Wednesdays, September 21 – October 26 (6 weeks)
High School: 7:00-8:30 PM, $275
Middle School: Time coming soon!
November – March (6 week sessions)
- Maineiax does not prorate the cost for a missed practice or for not being able to participate in a full program.
- Maineiax reserves the right to change a program at any point or move players to a different program during the session based on skill level and/or attendance numbers.
- US Lacrosse membership is required for all players for insurance and liability purposes, no exceptions.
The above programs are played at various locations.
For more information, click the link below.