TOP FLIGHT TRAINING
It’s not just a travel team, it’s a regimen.
Train all year and it’s so much more than lacrosse.
Add another dimension to your training which no other club is offering.
To be the best, train with the best all year round.
By invitation only.
BOYS TOP FLIGHT
Boys: 6th-9th grades (2024-2027s)
Annual training program
By invitation only. If interested in joining this elite group, please fill out the form below. Evaluations required for players new to Maineiax.
If you want to be the best, you need to train with the best all year round! Top Flight is a NEW offering that provides a next level training regiment for the most dedicated and elite players in the state. It is by invitation only and meant to push the players that show they have the passion and dedication to their game year round. It focuses on small group training, positional work, strength and conditioning workout plans, nutrition guidance, lacrosse journaling, video breakdown, and small sided play. We’re looking for the top players in the state of Maine!
Top Flight training includes:
- Summer, Fall & Winter Travel (must play 2 out of 3 travel seasons)
- Top Flight Academy (small group training & positional work)
- Elite Training
- Top Flight Leagues
- Winter box and/or 4v4 tourneys
- Spring season practices
- Specific strength & conditioning workouts
- Video Analysis
- Sports Nutrition
- Maineiax does not prorate the cost for a missed practice or for not being able to participate in a full program.
- Maineiax reserves the right to change a program at any point or move players to a different program during the session based on skill level and/or attendance numbers.
- US Lacrosse membership is required for all players for insurance and liability purposes, no exceptions.
The above programs are played at various locations.
For more information, click the link below.