TOP FLIGHT TRAINING
It’s not just a travel team, it’s a regimen.
Train all year and it’s so much more than lacrosse.
Add another dimension to your training which no other club is offering.
To be the best, train with the best all year round.
By invitation only.
BOYS TOP FLIGHT
Boys: 9th-12th grades (2021-2024s)
Thursdays, 4:00-5:00pm, $75
January 28-February 11 (3 weeks)
@ the Maine Athletic Complex, 1173 Riverside St, Portland
By invitation only. If interested in joining this elite group, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to be the best, you need to train with the best! Top Flight is a new offering that provides a next level training regiment for the most dedicated and elite players in the state. It is an invitation only program meant to push the players to their full potential and show they have the passion and dedication to be top level. It focuses on small group training, positional work, strength and conditioning workout plans, nutrition guidance, video breakdown, and small sided play. We’re looking for the top players in the state of Maine!
Top Flight training includes:
- Top Flight Academy (small group training & positional work)
- Elite Training
- Specific strength & conditioning workouts
- Video Analysis
- Sports Nutrition
- Maineiax does not prorate the cost for a missed practice or for not being able to participate in a full program.
- Maineiax reserves the right to change a program at any point or move players to a different program during the session based on skill level and/or attendance numbers.
- US Lacrosse membership is required for all players for insurance and liability purposes, no exceptions.
The above programs are played at various locations.
For more information, click the link below.